Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

MY CHILDHOOD TO COLLEGE YEAR`S

Proud I am I can say:
Proud in the sense that, through out the years
Believing or not I can survive
That one thing I’d thank to god:
I remember my childhood years in the years past by,

I remember my mom, who sends me to school
Who take good care of me and preparing my foods?
I remember the playing time, recess time during my childhood
Years, and after the time past by:

I am in the high school level during my high school years
I remember my peer group, the bonding w/ my group,
Halakhakan, tawanan. At away an
And after 4 years have been doing that

The rime goes by we were to graduate
And that so sad because its peer of group haven’t same the
Same pair anymore: because we enter into a new life,
As a college student! That was so hard to take it…
..
Because new peer of group you’ve inter, new set of friend
New teachers, new people around, new uniform and most especially
New environment you’ve interact with.
And the years goes by again.. we were to graduate our college years!

And still we’ve don’t know where ever we go each other….
Life’s goes by……
Life for people does`nt end….. How life it is………….



0 (mga) komento: