Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Miyerkules, Agosto 24, 2011

"Confusion"

i don`t know what i fell,
i can`t understand 
what i think what was i`m going?
i`am confuse.

 i want you to stay for for i cant live
without you but it hurts me so badly
co`z your tears kills me slowly, 
i want your love for it bring happiness to me 

but it makes my life miserable
for i hate to see you with me yet lonely.
i want to set you free
for i know`am not good enough for you

but i am afraid to see you fall having
nobody to catch you the way i do.
i want you to be happy being free
from my vicinity but  that 

would make you vulnerable
from vicious that is
rampant in every way hate i do?
all i want is for you to be happy 

but it brought me in this way
the state of being confuse as the way:

                        -TAKE IT AS AN ADVICE-

0 (mga) komento: