Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Lunes, Oktubre 17, 2011


                                                Dear God, With this prayer
                                                  I call to mind my friends.
                                                I ask for Your blessings on them.
                                                  May angels fill their nights
                                                And bless their days.

                                         May they find joy and peace and harmony.
                                         May I be a source of happiness in their lives.
                                         May our bond be strong and based on truth.

                                               May they always know that
                                                 In me, they have support.
                                               May I live a life that
                                                 Lives up to this prayer.

                                                  Thank you God...Amen.




0 (mga) komento: